43. Under what circumstances is it appropriate to call a parent?
44. Imagine you have a student who fails a particular subject because of a learning disability. The student tried very hard, but could not succeed. How would you communicate the reasons for the low grade on a report card?
45. In what ways would you communicate with the principal?
Questions about homework
46. How much homework do you give each night?
47. Do you think homework is beneficial. Why or why not?
48. What kinds of assignments should be given for homework?
49. Give an example of a large project you might assign for homework?
50. If a student refuses to hand in homework assignments day after day, what will you do?
The final question at almost every interview is... Do you have any questions for us?
Some questions YOU might ask the interviewers:
- Why do you think your school is so highly regarded among members of the community?
- What are the strengths of this school?
- What are you most proud of at this school?
Teacher Interview Questions
Now that you've read the questions... do you know how you would answer them?